Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have a announcement to make!!

I just saved a bunch of money by switching my car insurance to Geico!
(is waiting to get fwapped upside my head)

Ok, seriously, I do have a announcement to make. This past Saturday, I asked my girlfriend to marry me and she said yes! I will post pictures as well as more details later.

what?

Congrats bro... so when is the kid Ice coming?

*blinks* Wha?

WHAT?

In other news, flying pigs were seen throughout the country.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Now Mep, don't go and have a hear attack, lol. I hear a collective gasp....don't worry, I didn't think I ever was going to either.

Actually Mep, I do work near the airport, you wouldn't believe the number of flying pigs that are actually out there these days, with the way gas prices are soaring.

Congratulations!!

This really has been a good year for you, hasn't it? Good work! Smile

Hm. Wow.. Well, congratulations, Ice. =) So who's the best man gonna be? Eh? Ehhh? Wink

Wow,

That was fast. I guess you two just clicked. Congrats man! You set a date yet? ... and are we invited? Smile

Hehe. Best of luck, and may you be happy. You sure as hell deserve it.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Thanks everyone! We have been dating for 8 and a half months, but it has been the happiest time of my life so far. Yeah, this has been a great year for me and its about time to after all those years in Wal-Fart and being single all those years. A date has been set, it will be July 25, 2009 and yes, I will be inviting my fellow Sabers, wouldn't be right if I didn't invite you guys and gals. Smile. My best man is going to be my little brother, sorry Sonic ;-)

Congrats Ice Big Grin

oooo, yea for summer weddings!!! Smile

wow congrats ice... looks like everyones getting married but me
* SBR_Scythe tosses RSFS_Cheif a Coke
<SBRLestat> a sprite for me scythe
<SBR_Starfire> Hey Scythe, I'll have a cock
<SBR_Starfire> oh my god
<SBR_Starfire> I'm never going to live that one down am I?
<SBR_Scythe> nope

thanks again everyone! already know where the honeymoon will be too.....one of your favorite places, Ryna.....gonna go to Disney World for our honeymoon! Smile

Mario Genao11 Wrote:wow congrats ice... looks like everyones getting married but me

That's not true. I'm not getting married. Mep's not getting married. Ummm... Yeah, we're the only losers in Saber Wing.

I'm not getting married either :tongue:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A little announcement.. Sonic 9 5,604 12-27-2008, 06:40 PM
Last Post: Meryl Haddox
  I have me one of them announcements to make Meparch 49 20,182 08-18-2008, 09:21 AM
Last Post: Dirbot
  Another announcement to add to the pile.. =oP Sabriel777 18 9,642 07-03-2008, 09:39 AM
Last Post: Starfire
  Big Announcement!!!! DDD 46 19,303 04-24-2008, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Mario Genao11
  How to make SW collectors cry Brasidus 0 2,047 10-17-2007, 12:13 PM
Last Post: Brasidus
  Quick announcement.. <drum roll>... Sonic 0 2,948 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: