Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the end in sight for SBR?

Good luck to all,
Srefo "Zombie" Ociso

Good luck in SWG Zombie. You'll still be on mirc right? Tongue

There will be other games! Like Guild Wars and City of Heroes!

Yeah,

SBR isn't going anywhere. We've had plenty of games come and go, and we remain. Just because no one plays SWG anymore doesn't mean squat. We will have strong numbers again in the next Star Wars MMO, and if that doesn't pan out we will find something else. I know plenty of us still check the boards, use teamspeak, IM, IRC, etc. SBR only dies when that stops. I for one will be here as long as the guild and I live.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Starfire Wrote:Yeah,

SBR isn't going anywhere. We've had plenty of games come and go, and we remain. Just because no one plays SWG anymore doesn't mean squat. We will have strong numbers again in the next Star Wars MMO, and if that doesn't pan out we will find something else. I know plenty of us still check the boards, use teamspeak, IM, IRC, etc. SBR only dies when that stops. I for one will be here as long as the guild and I live.

I agree with Star

/agree

Didnt say anything about SBR going anywhere..SBR is alive in different ways other than SWG. I'll still be here on the boards and mIRC.

Erm so I'll edit the title =P

/goteam

its cool bro, I assume you hit up with Tibs or something in which would bedamn cool.

AlsoI agree with kirby, SBR is not dead just heading in other ways I for once would not leave SBR, maybe in some game that is not SBR or so but never completely will still be around when cool stuff gets around and such.

Got it like I got it with Ghost Legion... 1 time member always a member, so well whatever if you like it or not.. then ya still would be SBR, at least in my eyes =)

No worries Ive been apart of SBR for many years and always will until Im not welcome anymore. Btw Star way to contradict yourself =P

Tibs...

Well, I guess that seals it. SWG is pretty much dead for me. :Confusedigh::

As we say, once a Saber, always a Saber. Here's hoping in whatever new Star Wars MMO they make that you will re-join us.

Cheers buddy, and don't be a stranger.

Anyway yes I am in the process of joining ASF along with Tibs.

I'll be back to playing SWG, although not hardcore as I was to be sure - all in due time.
And I will always represent SBR in SWG no matter how many people play!
[Image: BRQ8v.gif]

I still play SWG but since i want to try new things and SBR is not what it was there anymore im leaving only in the game ill still stay here and im hoping to stay as long as possible. I will definitely join you guys again in the next SW mmo or big one we all play on.
* SBR_Scythe tosses RSFS_Cheif a Coke
<SBRLestat> a sprite for me scythe
<SBR_Starfire> Hey Scythe, I'll have a cock
<SBR_Starfire> oh my god
<SBR_Starfire> I'm never going to live that one down am I?
<SBR_Scythe> nope

How did I contradict myself? Cause I said SWG was pretty much dead for me? Well, it is. I'll probably stay around just so SBR still has a small presence. The guildhall, etc. But without any Sabers what is the point of actually playing? The game itself sucks... hard. Without friends to make it fun it has nothing.

I mean seriously, SWG is a mockery of its former self. It used to be so enjoyable with nearly unlimited customization, a vibrant economy, and lots of players. A character was based on skills, and how they were used. Now it is like all the other boring loot based MMO's. If you don't have the latest loot, you suck. That works to keep people paying I guess, but if that is what they wanted they should have started the game that way.

Bah, I could rant like this for hours. Sony screwed SWG bigtime, and I hope against hope that the next Star Wars MMO actually adds things instead of starting big and slowly sucking the life out of it.

So yeah, I'll still be in SWG if any of you want to play. But until the new Star Wars MMO comes out, I will be playing Guildwars with my fellow Sabers.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

YAY Kirby's in Guild Wars, now we need the rest of you to give in and come join us :tongue:

Welcome to GW Kirb! Once I get used to my new hours at work, I will be back in game more often. Maybe another week or 2. As far as SBR goes, I will be a Saber until the end. Once a Saber always a Saber, no matter the game or how we keep chatting with each other, either on IRC, TS, or the boards. As long as we keep in contact, Saber will never die. :thumbsup:

Meryl Haddox Wrote:YAY Kirby's in Guild Wars, now we need the rest of you to give in and come join us :tongue:

I am actually in guildwars as well lol... just not been playing the damned game for quite a time as I mainly have been chilling down away from games periodly as it is now Tongue