Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions about Age of Conan?

Well what is it really about in general?

Is there a Crafting System?

Is there way of having property?

I have seen alot of gore in it... cutting off heads and such as well as blood in which I find new.

Anything I should know?

Almost gotten into the Beta thing as it is!

I just got into the closed beta today woot! They finally gave us poor tech testers something back. Mind you it's only for 18 days, but still! Nizzy let me know what Closedbeta server your on ok? I have 3 hours left on my download of the client, and should be able to get on tonight after going to see Ironman.

just curious about the game in general as it is

Sabriel777 Wrote:I just got into the closed beta today woot! They finally gave us poor tech testers something back. Mind you it's only for 18 days, but still! Nizzy let me know what Closedbeta server your on ok? I have 3 hours left on my download of the client, and should be able to get on tonight after going to see Ironman.

The closed general PVE one.
[Image: sig.jpg]

Looks like after this afternoon, there is going to be a lot of pve servers, but i'll assume your on the 1st one. Hopefully we can get on here tonight once the servers come back up. As for finding out about the game Quortek, I recommend that you read the FAQ on the main Age of Conan site, and maybe check out AOCwiki as well. Both have quite a lot of info on the game, and yes there is a crafting system, a fairly detailed one. Though not on the level of what SWG had.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free Age of Conan Meparch 7 5,149 12-19-2009, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Dervish