Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gunships

GUNSHIPS

enough said
[Image: BRQ8v.gif]

Note: Gunships are not CAPSHIPS

Though I must say, getting a full crew of eight would be hard to do on most occasions. I think it would take most of the server at this point.

Why o why couldn't we have these back in the day when crewing two could have been possible.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Confuseduprise: I want the Reb one and the Black Sun one!

You know - if some people would play again - we would easily crew one and whip some Imperial rear.

Might be worth coming back for a month

Yay!!!!

Let me know when Chapter 8 goes live.
[Image: sig.jpg]

You know me. I'll bust my ass to be one of the first ones to have one. Need to think of a name for it, though. I was thinking Black Blade, which will be taking over the name of my Y-8. It's a historical name with significance to the Elrood Federation, from where both myself and Shadow originate. I am open to suggestions, however if I don't like them you'll know right away. =p

Tyr's gunship will be the Crimson Sunrise, and I haven't got a name for Meryl's yet

Black Blade sucks. It should be called Really Really Dark Gray Blade. Now that is a name.

Not gonna get one.. The Blue Star is as big a ship as Emitt Needs.. but Gunning definatly sounds fun!

They aren't going to make it stupidly difficult to get one of these are they?

Just crewing one is going to be stupidly difficult enough.

Due to the sheer size and firepower on these things, I would be kinda disappointed if they didn't have the foresight to do some kinda damage mod for them. Such as taking half damage, or something. Either that, or do some kinda upgrade shield/armor for them. I mean, c'mon.. 8 guns total? You're gonna need something to offset the fact that something that has that many weapons naturally comes with heavier armor/shields. In my opinion, anyway. Oh well.. I'm probably wrong.

Maybe it will have a couple reactors and a few compasitors. That would help.

Well.. The Y-8 only has 1 of each, and it has a total of 5 turrets, plus the main fixed gun. That's a mining ship, though, so maybe they will be smart about it on a warship. However, I'm not holding my breath. The easiest thing to do is make a Gunship class of equipment, like they did with mining.