Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calling All Sabers!

Hey, um.. Can we get a night together for some actual gameplay? Seriously, folks, we hardly ever do anything anymore, at least not in that aspect. We seem to have formed little clichs within our own cult. Funny how that worked, huh? Anyhow, I'm free nearly every evening after 9 pm eastern, or so.. Which is when I get off work. I'm off work on Thursdays and Sundays (sucks, I know).

Let's pick a game, doesn't have to be an MMO, that we can all agree on for once. And if the majority of us agree on something, don't be a whiney bitch. Just nod, smile, and play the damned game for a while. It's not gonna kill you.

Pick any game. If I don't have it, I'm willing to buy it. Just so long as we can actually do something as a Wing for once.

Sounds great to me. Thursday/Wednesday nights would work.

Just one thing, how does one not be a whiny bitch?
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Quote:Originally posted by Archangel
Sounds great to me. Thursday/Wednesday nights would work.

Just one thing, how does one not be a whiny bitch?

Well, you're on the right path so far ;p

Im game

m-f when ever I get home (8PM ish MST) till 11:30PM ish

Weekends whenever.

I'll buy anything that will run on vista =P

I vote JK1. Cause I love that game.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Oh no...the return of Goldenrod!! Big Grin

Quote:Originally posted by Starfire
I vote JK1. Cause I love that game.

Don't we need DOS 3.1 to run that game or something, shhh. :mep:
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

figures star would pick a game I dont have anymore =P

wait is that dark forces? I think I still have that but doubt it will run on vista

Jedi Academy :tongue:

I might as well buy another HD and put xp on it...Id like to fire Galactic Battlegrounds up again

I am restricted to galaxies and guild wars atm.. my comp cant run any of the new games and the way my dad has our network setup I can't connect to games like JK1 and Starcraft.. once I move to PA however JK1 will be high on my list of games to play..
Sorry for being a whinny bitch Tongue

I don't have the money to go off and buy something that I already don't have (still missing close to $350 from people that said they were going to pay me for DCon)

That said, I don't really have the energy to play on weekdays, though depending on whether or not I get the job I've put in for that may change to weekends. It may take over both for all I know at this point to be honest.

So yeah, do I get called a whiny bitch now for being frank?

And said perceived cliques are only there because well, the times are convenient to those involved =p
[Image: sig.jpg]

I am up for most anything...well, that I have that is and a good game of JK would be great

I have all the old games. All of them. Every single stinkin' one of 'em. So I'm in for all of 'em. Just tell me when and I'll do everything I can, short of getting fired from my job, to be there.

Just tell me what Star Wars game and I'll forgo my 10pm bed time to play with you guys.
[Image: BRQ8v.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Halloween Sabers!!!! Phylok 1 2,323 11-01-2007, 07:12 AM
Last Post: Meryl Haddox
  Time to get our game on Sabers! Hanak 22 10,295 10-26-2007, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Hanak
  Merry Christmas Sabers Zombie 0 2,333 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: