Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Word of advise for you Paintballers

If your going to be buying anything paintball or airsoft related from Xtreme Paintball (http://www.anythingxtreme.com/Paintball-C745.aspx), DON'T!

Their so retarded they actually told me they couldn't ship me an Airsoft gun because they can't accept Canadian Mastercard (which is apparently an international credit card and isn't valid in the United States) even though on their website they accept mastercard and mastercard themself's told me there's no reason the purchase couldn't happen.

I'm sure Ice, Pol, DDD and Nis will remember me using my mastercard to great lengths in Atlanta last year.

So ya, don't get anything from this company as their dumb as hell and need a good swat over the head.

Could it be, well I don't know, maybe it has something to do with you buying a gun.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

I've already got 5 :tongue:

I don't want to paint my balls with a gun... thats just a nasty fetish!!!!!

J/K

Personally from over here in euroland I am able to use my visa to buy everything I would like to from the states... so I see no issues at all with getting an airsoft gun... but would be more fun having real guns instead though Tongue

If I were able to I'd call up Fabrique Nationale de Herstal and order me a P90 :tongue:

But I can't *grumbles* Damn laws

I'll settle for an AirSoft BB gun that resembles one :lol:

That's not a manly gun. Saw a cool gun on Future Weapons this weekend. Incinerary armor piercing rounds knocking out two layers of think steel. Can take out armor vehicles with that rifle. But the P90 pea shooter is quaint.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Quote:Originally posted by Meryl Haddox
If I were able to I'd call up Fabrique Nationale de Herstal and order me a P90 :tongue:

But I can't *grumbles* Damn laws

I'll settle for an AirSoft BB gun that resembles one :lol:

H&K MP7 > P90
[Image: sig.jpg]