Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God dammit

I find myself wanting to Wii, yet there are none for sale. Killing bunnies with a tollet plunger looks to be too much fun. I wonder if star has any sick leave left after wiiing so much.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

**Waves Wii in front of Arch**

Just beat Zelda 2 days ago Smile

It was FREAKING INCREDIBLE

Hehehehe
"But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked." - Luke 12:48

"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." - Joshua 24:15

"With great power comes great responsibility" - Ben Parker (Spiderman)

:thumbsup:

D, its is slightly possible that Arch is being sarcastic...

I actually ran out of sick time long before the Wii. Well vacation time, my company doesn't give sick time... the bastards.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

The company me and Cillian work for won't even let us take time off if we break our leg, they worked a deal in with a doctor at the local hospital so he says we'r fine and sends us back, he told one of the guys he had nemoina when he actually had broken ribs, now this company is a bunch of basturds eh

Guy should sue and get rich then =p
[Image: sig.jpg]

Unfortunatly, the company has a "back to work quick" program, so it's all legal, and since their doctor signed the guys accident paper, there isn't anything the guy can do. If I ever get in the position where I have to go to the hosptial, I'll tell their doctor to F@#k right off and I'll demand my personal docter, I have that right as a patient.

There is the wonder of socialized health care for you.
If violence wasn’t your last resort, you failed to resort to enough of it. - The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries

Quote:Originally posted by Meryl Haddox
Unfortunatly, the company has a "back to work quick" program, so it's all legal, and since their doctor signed the guys accident paper, there isn't anything the guy can do. If I ever get in the position where I have to go to the hosptial, I'll tell their doctor to F@#k right off and I'll demand my personal docter, I have that right as a patient.

I was referring to suing the doctor, heh. Misdiagnosing broken ribs as pneumonia just screams lawsuit.

Quote:Originally posted by Pallos
There is the wonder of socialized health care for you.

That's not socialized health care, that's the company paying off the doctor to screw over the employees <_<

I some how doubt you can sue the canadian government for the free health care they provide you. If you don't like it, you can go join a different government, or something like that.

And Doc, I am never, ever sarcastic, hell I am not sure what that word even means, so I can't possibly be it.

Quote:Originally posted by Archangel
I some how doubt you can sue the canadian government for the free health care they provide you. If you don't like it, you can go join a different government, or something like that.

And Doc, I am never, ever sarcastic, hell I am not sure what that word even means, so I can't possibly be it.

Smartass =p

"That's not socialized health care, that's the company paying off the doctor to screw over the employees <_<"

I get to pick my doctor.
If violence wasn’t your last resort, you failed to resort to enough of it. - The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries

Quote:Originally posted by Pallos
"That's not socialized health care, that's the company paying off the doctor to screw over the employees <_<"

I get to pick my doctor.

So do they.

Choice number one - a nice canadian doctor wearing a clean white coat that makes as much as a plumber.

Choice number two - a nice canadian doctor wearing a clean white coat that makes as much as a plumber.

Seems a lot like an american HMO, cept the choices make more than a plumber. Point being nearly 1 quarter of all college freshmen enter as premed, least where I come from. Becoming a doctor isn't easy, well it isn't if you are white at least. With that said infections caught while staying in a hospital is a leading cause of death, though one no one talks about, for obvious reasons.

Basically don't get sick, reguardless of which side of the boarder you live on.