Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Me

Thought I'd give an update about myself here. As some of you know, I've got characters on Harbringer server now and been playing there quite a bit. Reason why guys is I've got back into gsf and as you know its dead on Ebon Hawk. Also ops is pretty much dead on Ebon Hawk too, I've seen close to very few runs on allies/fleet.

Also guys, for awhile I seen very few guildies log on. Its been going on for quite awhile and when I see like a couple on weekends that's not good for what we used to be. Recruitment is going to be difficult with all the other guilds that had transferred over to Ebon Hawk and are now at top of the boards in conquest.

I'm continuing to log in for you guys on Ebon Hawk, but right now I just don't have a lot of interest playing there unless things pick up. I'm not going anywhere, but I may end up transferring one of my mains over to harbringer. So, that's pretty much what I've been up to. Smile

Well, good to know. I was getting worried there. I'd rather you play more on EH, but I'm glad you are ok.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.