Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nightmare EV assistance.

Hello all,

I have died three times now trying to get the "survive past Soa" achievement to bring my EV total to 100%. The first time I think the floor got me. The second, there is a bug with the floor panels. I died. The third time SOA pulled me right as the floor fell. I think there might be a pattern here... I guess what I am saying is that I hate that large stinking bug-eyed turkey fart. I really want to get that last achievement, but I need help to do it. If anyone else needs that, or KP Nightmare we have less than two weeks left. I would like to take another crack at EV this Friday night at 9PM EST, or the week after at the same time. Since there is a ten level difference it is very easy and can be done with as little as about 6 people. It also shouldn't take more than 45 minutes per try. Anyone game?
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Should be able to come on my other toon for another run :thumbsup:
[Image: 70da112970815893.png]

Just yell Kirbys.

If I end up not going out of town, I'll help. But I warn you, there may be wine involved...

Well, almost everyone died because I am an awful sage healer, but I now have the achievement. Thank you to everyone who fought (and died) for this cause. =P I owe you all one.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nightmare Pilgrim Run 8/8/15 8-9ish pm eastern us time IamtheKrack 0 2,282 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: