Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recruitment

Hey everyone,

Due to the exodus to SWG and some of our members having to deal with real life, our numbers are dropping a bit. We aren't near losing our xp bonuses yet, but I'd like to avoid that if possible. To that end, if the old farts could log onto the game briefly to pad the numbers, that would be appreciated. In the game itself, I'd like for us to keep an eye out for new players. Both Officers and Lt ranks can recruit. So direct anyone interested to them. Between the two ranks that is almost 100 characters. That should be enough for anyone on to bring in new faces. As usual, we are looking for honorable people. If someone is acting otherwise, don't bother.

Thanks, and don't forget to check out the completed guildship! (Although the Engineering area is kind of disappointing for the cost.)
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Kirby, I think we still need another officer that has recruitment abilities since we're down officers at the moment. I think its a good idea honestly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Recruitment How-To Hanak 2 7,505 04-22-2013, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Dirbot
  Recruitment Starfire 0 2,601 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: