Saberwing Forums
Free month reactivation of SWG - Printable Version

+- Saberwing Forums (http://www.sabercult.com)
+-- Forum: Main Communications (http://www.sabercult.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: Star Wars Galaxies (http://www.sabercult.com/forum-33.html)
+--- Thread: Free month reactivation of SWG (/thread-3656.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Free month reactivation of SWG - Jayce - 02-01-2010

I still had it on lappy...weird. I thin I downloaded all of the updates, I'll check it out after school tomorrow.

Star, do you still get on?

Free month reactivation of SWG - Dervish - 02-01-2010

I tried to enter the game, but my account wasn't reactivated. Meh.

Oo, I didn't read the part where it said only for accounts closed between Jan 2007 and Nov 2009. Lame. :fripper:

I hadn't paid cash since then, but I know I had used a gamecard in that time. Guess that doesn't count. I hate SOE.

Free month reactivation of SWG - Meryl Haddox - 02-01-2010

There's always a catch.....

Free month reactivation of SWG - kateria - 02-01-2010

typical soe always out to screw the little guy . Then have the gall to tell you how awesome there games are .

Free month reactivation of SWG - QuorTek - 02-01-2010

Dunno the game was awesome with you guys playing it with me and everyone else attached to SBR.. that is about it.

The content was not really that important but made us a group having something to do... really sad about the heroic encounters though... after some time it really got watered down and boring... was like

Me 'OK ill take that position and hold it with player X'
Kat ' Ok I am at this point holding out with player Y'
D'Hors (Hanak) 'got yas healed go for it' -Quors Pet eats the silly bothan Tongue-

and so on and so forth, ended getting very trivial no matter what you guys say, but though kind of really like that gang of people... just being the first group on server to complete stuff and the likes.. showing off towards other guilds.. taking care of new members.. housing in CH being a pain because of a rabid mayor about the layout and so on and so forth. Tongue

Meryl Haddox Wrote:There's always a catch.....

That's true, but it seems they didn't even use deliberate enough language in their disclaimers. I was active in late 2008, but I didn't pay. Instead of saying active accounts, it would have been much more apt and proper to use the phrase "paid subscription".

http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/posts/list.m?topic_id=1045944

Hmm, maybe?

It *just* starting working for me, Dervish. At least, I think so. Instead of trying to get me to subscribe, it's downloading updates.

Maybe try again...I most definitely have not paid cash since 2006 for this game.

Free month reactivation of SWG - kateria - 02-01-2010

it's 2010 an I still not gonna pay cash for swg Tongue.

Jayce Wrote:It *just* starting working for me, Dervish. At least, I think so. Instead of trying to get me to subscribe, it's downloading updates.

Maybe try again...I most definitely have not paid cash since 2006 for this game.

Hey Jayce, hey everyone, just saw this:

Quote:Just got off the phone with "Sony Online" lol they said the process is on going and will be flagging accounts all day. if your account is not online by tommarow when they open 10am PST feel free to call and they should be able to take care of it. Othr then that my best guess is that west coast is getting flagged first and it will slowly make its way east through all the time zones.

Free month reactivation of SWG - Pallos - 02-01-2010

Thought I'd log in for a laugh, fine print: if you cancelled before 2007 you are SOL.

I just walked into Crystal Hollow...is sort of sad. =( I was wondering through the wilderness and found a cantina, and it was the Mug. Crazy, it's like one of those post-apocolyptic thingies.

Anyways, at least the Guild Hall still looks really cool.

Free month reactivation of SWG - Hanak - 02-01-2010

I'm on during the day usually with Svet'lana aka Moz (who has offered the services of his numerous EVE characters should we require them) helping to defend or attack Dearic. Too busy in the evenings honestly atm to get on - and I had to uninstall on my at home lappy.

I do really LOVE the new update - I see ents, crafters, and combat profs all working together to build defenses and fighting off invading/defending troops. Lag is still bad of course but I think they are working on that.

Yeah I'm excited to try out the GCW stuff, and it looks like space has some pockets of activity on Starsider, I may try to get involved with that. We'll see how the month goes. (It's a good month for this, there's a bunch of training on EVE that I want to get done before I get get a new ship).

Are you still a part of the Saber guild?