Saberwing Forums
All expansions will be free to anyone that doesnt have them - Printable Version

+- Saberwing Forums (http://www.sabercult.com)
+-- Forum: Main Communications (http://www.sabercult.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: Star Wars Galaxies (http://www.sabercult.com/forum-33.html)
+--- Thread: All expansions will be free to anyone that doesnt have them (/thread-4088.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

All expansions will be free to anyone that doesnt have them - kateria - 09-24-2011

right oh , Apart from breifly seeing D'hors an jacye .... Where have the rest of you slackers been ? . Hehe could really use a hand with a couple nasty quests on Dathomir .Kinda feels like the villiage quests all over again . Quite quite fun .

Plus the server transfer scrubs really lowered the overall talent level .... It was kinda brutal watching a group of 3 jedi all darkside spec'd . with ent and medic buffs .... an they get Pwned badly by two elite NS protectors .... same mobs self buffed I have no problem soloing light or dark spec'd ... It's no wonder people have a serious hate for jedi with heroics .... I'd hate too when I see that level of inpet incompotence at work ... But it not just jedi .... BH's are even worse ... 7 bh's each one with full buffs an they still fail to collect an send me to the cloners .

All expansions will be free to anyone that doesnt have them - Jayce - 09-24-2011

I found it, it was /ui resethud. Who knew?

I never even made it to lvl 90 apparently, I think I'm only lvl 83. I'm starting to remember how to play...a little boring tho. Heh I left before bothering to beat Kashyyyk as well it seems.

All expansions will be free to anyone that doesnt have them - Hanak - 09-25-2011

Not only does this mean we need to put you in a snowspeeder, it also means we need to get you in some heroics. They are a great way to level because of the quest XP. We took Arch on all 6 and he leveled up to 90 if I recall correctly.

All expansions will be free to anyone that doesnt have them - kateria - 09-25-2011

heroics requires groups of people , sbr is lacking in people Tongue.

All expansions will be free to anyone that doesnt have them - Hanak - 09-25-2011

If only I could get Attolia to play then you, her, me, and JC would be able to do pre-requisites.

All expansions will be free to anyone that doesnt have them - kateria - 09-25-2011

true that ^

I know a couple others who could help . but so far the weekend seems devoid of people . I did manage to get most of nyms revised theme park done . It's all level 58 - 64 stuff . easy cake walks . an gives out a fair amount of exp and badges .

Dathomir force witches theme park quests gives out alot of exp as well as mustafar . An mustafar is still 90% cake ( 100% cake with a good medic ) .

Hehe DSJ are not the be all and end all of Over powered anymore ... LSJ have gained big time an it's a level playing field tipped slightly to LSJ .

All expansions will be free to anyone that doesnt have them - Jayce - 09-25-2011

I never did Mustifar, I never got the expansion. I need to find a few walkthrus, at least to find out where some of the missions start.

kashyyk is another easy spot for lots of exp . between kashyyk and mustafar if you haven't done either quests you'd hit 90 easy . Plus thier's the rebel theme park that got revamped in the very early nge days if you hadn't done that either . An nym's recently revamped theme park is also pretty easy to do .

walk throughs most can be found on swg wiki .

All expansions will be free to anyone that doesnt have them - Jayce - 09-26-2011

Yeah I've never done heroics or snow or stuffs.

All expansions will be free to anyone that doesnt have them - SBR_Scythe - 09-29-2011

Me either, I felt like such a total newb. We need to set a damn time to get us grizzled retirees back into shape :-p

Confusedcy:

All expansions will be free to anyone that doesnt have them - kateria - 09-29-2011

no doubt !

I've mostly finished with the ground game . Grinded out most of what I wanted done . Killed a few imps last week in pvp for good measure . This week I took to the stars an re learn how to fly , thank gods I have master pilot completed hehe . took a bit to find my way in space . Now things are rocking . but not seen anyone else around of late ... An seeing D'hors an nis are back into tor beta . Good luck seeing either of them in swg Tongue.

All expansions will be free to anyone that doesnt have them - NightFire - 09-29-2011

If you gave us set times to be on then me and Jen would probably be there so long as we weren't working.

All expansions will be free to anyone that doesnt have them - kateria - 09-29-2011

I can pretty much be on just about anytime these days ... Advantages of being able to enjoy early retirement . Confusedonic::aflac:

All expansions will be free to anyone that doesnt have them - Hanak - 09-29-2011

lol

I'll be able to play when my wife lets me; we've been very busy with the basement.

Hanak Wrote:lol

I'll be able to play when my wife lets me; we've been very busy in the basement.

Fixed for truth ^_^ , :jc: