Saberwing Forums
Star Wars: The Old Republic, Return Intro Cinematic Video - Printable Version

+- Saberwing Forums (http://www.sabercult.com)
+-- Forum: Main Communications (http://www.sabercult.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: Star Wars: The Old Republic (http://www.sabercult.com/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: Star Wars: The Old Republic, Return Intro Cinematic Video (/thread-3990.html)

Pages: 1 2

Star Wars: The Old Republic, Return Intro Cinematic Video - Cillian Harth - 06-06-2011

literally left me speechless Confuseduprise:

Star Wars: The Old Republic, Return Intro Cinematic Video - Meparch - 06-06-2011

See Star, it is ok to play the Sith because the Sith kill other Sith. :mep:

Again, no giant Mep statues, so very disappointed.

Star Wars: The Old Republic, Return Intro Cinematic Video - kateria - 06-06-2011

epic trailer , bout time ! .

Star Wars: The Old Republic, Return Intro Cinematic Video - Hanak - 06-06-2011

I couldn't wait to watch it in high def on my big screen, even in low res it was awesome.

Star Wars: The Old Republic, Return Intro Cinematic Video - BinkSayres - 06-06-2011

OMFG!

Is it just me or are saber battles getting more epic as time goes on?

Star Wars: The Old Republic, Return Intro Cinematic Video - Meparch - 06-06-2011

That had better not be a rip on poor old Alec Guinness' sabering abilities. :mep:

Star Wars: The Old Republic, Return Intro Cinematic Video - Pallos - 06-07-2011

Well, if they were making a TV show, it would certainly be good. I can't beleive their keynote presentation at e3 included absolutely no game play. Frankly, as this thing gets closer and closer to launch, I'm far less impressed with cinimatics, and far more interested in game play. Instead of a 6 minute fan flic, maybe they could talk about, I don't know, end-game content.

Star Wars: The Old Republic, Return Intro Cinematic Video - Hanak - 06-07-2011

Technically Pallos, E3 doesn't begin until today - June 7th.

Star Wars: The Old Republic, Return Intro Cinematic Video - Meparch - 06-07-2011

Has Bioware had their big presentation yet? Pretty sure lots of game play will be there, even comps set up to play test a level or something would be normal at this point.

Star Wars: The Old Republic, Return Intro Cinematic Video - Pallos - 06-07-2011

EA had their big keynote Monday. Frankly Mass Effect 3 looks far more impressive live and its 3-06-12 launch

Star Wars: The Old Republic, Return Intro Cinematic Video - Quinlin - 06-07-2011

I have been in a constant state of nerdgasm since watching that.

Star Wars: The Old Republic, Return Intro Cinematic Video - Cillian Harth - 06-07-2011

Quinlin Wrote:I have been in a constant state of nerdgasm since watching that.

I think we all have Quin, in fact that's the type of thing to give any steriotype a nerdgasm Tongue

Star Wars: The Old Republic, Return Intro Cinematic Video - Cillian Harth - 06-07-2011

Pallos Wrote:EA had their big keynote Monday. Frankly Mass Effect 3 looks far more impressive live and its 3-06-12 launch

Mass Effect just isn't my thing, I know it's huge on the consoles but it doesn't pull me in like SWTOR does, PC games are the future of the gaming industry don't get me wrong consoles are impressive but they won't last on a larger scale than a PC game will.

I will bet once even the biggest doubter starts playing SWTOR they will be swept in and forget all about Mass Effect 3

Star Wars: The Old Republic, Return Intro Cinematic Video - kateria - 06-08-2011

ummm no ...

Mass effect 2 , and 1 you can both play on the PC . there both rather enjoyable and much fun . tho ME2 was a phenomial game . the storyline for ME3 is shaping up to be rather epic in an of itself . Not to mention depending on how well swtor goes for bioware , and how well ME3 goes ... biowares already indicated they would be willing to jump into a Mass Effect mmorpg .

It's not just for consoles ...
:notnifi:

Star Wars: The Old Republic, Return Intro Cinematic Video - Cillian Harth - 06-08-2011

kateria Wrote:ummm no ...

Mass effect 2 , and 1 you can both play on the PC . there both rather enjoyable and much fun . tho ME2 was a phenomial game . the storyline for ME3 is shaping up to be rather epic in an of itself . Not to mention depending on how well swtor goes for bioware , and how well ME3 goes ... biowares already indicated they would be willing to jump into a Mass Effect mmorpg .

It's not just for consoles ...
:notnifi:

Mass Effect is more or less a carbon copy of KOTOR, I doubt Mass Effect would be as big as it is today if it wasn't for Knights of the Old Republic, I don't know what it is but I kinda get irritated by console gamers when they think their platform is superior than a PC's when it clearly is not.