Saberwing Forums
G4TV SWTOR demo - Printable Version

+- Saberwing Forums (http://www.sabercult.com)
+-- Forum: Main Communications (http://www.sabercult.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: Star Wars: The Old Republic (http://www.sabercult.com/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: G4TV SWTOR demo (/thread-3773.html)

Pages: 1 2

G4TV SWTOR demo - Cillian Harth - 06-15-2010

starts at 0:41:38

G4TV SWTOR demo - Quinlin - 06-15-2010

Q should be happy to hear about the group PvE they show and talk about.

Quinlin Wrote:Q should be happy to hear about the group PvE they show and talk about.

Q should also be happy about our ships being used as our base of operations for our player housing just like in the original KOTOR game

G4TV SWTOR demo - NightFire - 06-15-2010

Looks good. Just need to find out about space combat and instancing of various things now. If the contested worlds are open PVP battlegrounds - thats pretty freakin' sweet and I'm interested. If their just instanced group vs group.. well, probably not so much for me.

I found this on youtube from E3 2010 it's a smuggler and trooper mission, but it's only 2 mins long

And here is a short length sith warrior and inquisitor quest

Open world pvp is confirmed, they will also have instanced pvp as well. Also crafting is offically in as well!

G4TV SWTOR demo - Meparch - 06-16-2010

BAH! :mep:

I had a possitive emotional response to the game while watching that.

G4TV SWTOR demo - QuorTek - 06-16-2010

dunno if I can spend my entire time flying and having a good time it might be a nice thing to do... but there needs to be a catch to it as well...

G4TV SWTOR demo - Ghent - 06-16-2010

"uh, space pirates!"

G4TV SWTOR demo - Meryl Haddox - 06-16-2010

Archangel Wrote:BAH! :mep:

I had a possitive emotional response to the game while watching that.

Well that can't be good for the space/time continuum but good to know you can have positive emotions from time to time

G4TV SWTOR demo - Pallos - 06-16-2010

The PvP thing is good news. WAR PvP is the closest thing going to halfway decent PvP in a MMO right now. The implimentation is the key though, if its the destination, not a sideshow, SWOTR might have a place for me to live after all.

G4TV SWTOR demo - Katana - 06-17-2010

well hello there old friends....little bird told me this is where all the rebels was hangin out...thought i'd come check in on you kids...hope everyone is doing well.

G4TV SWTOR demo - NightFire - 06-17-2010

/waves to Kat

G4TV SWTOR demo - Cillian Harth - 06-17-2010

Katana Wrote:well hello there old friends....little bird told me this is where all the rebels was hangin out...thought i'd come check in on you kids...hope everyone is doing well.

Wb Kat Big Grin

G4TV SWTOR demo - Meparch - 06-17-2010

Yeah, this is where the scum hangs out and where all the nice people not named QuorTek hang out too. :mep:

Good to see you still kicking Kat.