Saberwing Forums
comes to think of it I can't decide between a Jedi Knight or Jedi Consular - Printable Version

+- Saberwing Forums (http://www.sabercult.com)
+-- Forum: Main Communications (http://www.sabercult.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: Star Wars: The Old Republic (http://www.sabercult.com/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: comes to think of it I can't decide between a Jedi Knight or Jedi Consular (/thread-3592.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

comes to think of it I can't decide between a Jedi Knight or Jedi Consular - Quinlin - 12-22-2009

Cillian Harth Wrote:And who is the master now Meryl? OWNED Tongue

Me.

comes to think of it I can't decide between a Jedi Knight or Jedi Consular - Meryl Haddox - 12-22-2009

Quinlin Wrote:Me.

I beat your ass too so I wouldn't gloat too much there bub <_<

comes to think of it I can't decide between a Jedi Knight or Jedi Consular - Quinlin - 12-22-2009

Meryl Haddox Wrote:I beat your ass too so I wouldn't gloat too much there bub <_<

Pics or it didn't happen.

comes to think of it I can't decide between a Jedi Knight or Jedi Consular - kateria - 12-23-2009

pics are so 90's ..... sides can photoshop pics .... it's the 21st century . Sigh when will noobs learn ?.... It's Youtube video's or it didn't happen ! :toilet:

comes to think of it I can't decide between a Jedi Knight or Jedi Consular - QuorTek - 12-23-2009

Could just imagine Meryl posting a pic of Quinlin in a thong and a bikini bra....

comes to think of it I can't decide between a Jedi Knight or Jedi Consular - kateria - 12-24-2009

that's twisted enoug hquor , quin would prolly enjoy himself in it .

comes to think of it I can't decide between a Jedi Knight or Jedi Consular - Quinlin - 12-24-2009

kateria Wrote:that's twisted enoug hquor , quin would prolly enjoy himself in it .

Of course I would. How could I NOT enjoy showing off my sexy body? Tongue

comes to think of it I can't decide between a Jedi Knight or Jedi Consular - kateria - 12-24-2009

Doubtfull to find any sort of body attractive when your rolling around in bantha composte all day long . And eat that same compost for meals .... ewww . Tongue :uhoh:

comes to think of it I can't decide between a Jedi Knight or Jedi Consular - QuorTek - 12-24-2009

kateria Wrote:Doubtfull to find any sort of body attractive when your rolling around in bantha composte all day long . And eat that same compost for meals .... ewww . Tongue :uhoh:

I second that... gonna feed him to my Tiglon instead...

comes to think of it I can't decide between a Jedi Knight or Jedi Consular - Quinlin - 12-24-2009

kateria Wrote:Doubtfull to find any sort of body attractive when your rolling around in bantha composte all day long . And eat that same compost for meals .... ewww . Tongue :uhoh:

Projecting again, Kateria? Tongue

comes to think of it I can't decide between a Jedi Knight or Jedi Consular - Starfire - 12-26-2009

So what I gather from this thread is that Cillian can't decide what class to play, therefore Quinlin should roll around in bantha shit? Smile

comes to think of it I can't decide between a Jedi Knight or Jedi Consular - QuorTek - 12-26-2009

Thats nothign new star.. Tongue

comes to think of it I can't decide between a Jedi Knight or Jedi Consular - Meryl Haddox - 12-26-2009

Starfire Wrote:So what I gather from this thread is that Cillian can't decide what class to play, therefore Quinlin should roll around in bantha shit? Smile

Pretty much yep

comes to think of it I can't decide between a Jedi Knight or Jedi Consular - QuorTek - 12-26-2009

Yeh and afterwards... you know that I know that you got a crush on Quinlin... so in the late evening the two of you convince each other to perform hot steamy man sex with each other... while I am recording it off one of you guys webcams and posting it on youtube...

comes to think of it I can't decide between a Jedi Knight or Jedi Consular - Starfire - 12-27-2009

Hmm. How about no? I mean I like the guy and all, but not enough to roll around in poo with him. No offense Quin. =P