Saberwing Forums
I have a announcement to make!! - Printable Version

+- Saberwing Forums (http://www.sabercult.com)
+-- Forum: Main Communications (http://www.sabercult.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: General Saber Wing Forum (http://www.sabercult.com/forum-35.html)
+--- Thread: I have a announcement to make!! (/thread-3109.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

I have a announcement to make!! - Necro - 05-15-2008

Gratz again bud I cant wait for the 25th we are all going to have a blast and remember bryan No getting me back for annoucing you as Jedi at my reception lol.

I have a announcement to make!! - Starfire - 05-15-2008

Belle and I went to Disneyland for our Honeymoon. It rocked. Disney does a lot wrong, but the themeparks are a blast for vacations. July next year huh? Ok. I'll try to save some time off for it. I'd hate to miss it. Scy still hasn't forgiven me for missing his. Confusedad:

I have a announcement to make!! - QuorTek - 05-15-2008

dunno maybe I should go there as well lol... would be nice to see some of these people I have only spoken to here, on TS and whatsoever else.

Dunno if I ever was related to the person then so I certainly would not push for something ackwards if you guys know what I mean.

I have a announcement to make!! - Meparch - 05-15-2008

Q, if you come, bring whatever you are on and share.

not sure if that is a wise idea considering your age =P

I have a announcement to make!! - Meparch - 05-15-2008

It's that good huh? I remember when I was young enough to partake in the good stuff.

dunno... could give you some water and maybe a coke or something... never done drugs in my life, not sure if that is a good or bad sign.

I have a announcement to make!! - Mario Genao11 - 05-15-2008

Mep none of us are on anything we were all born in this mental state

I have a announcement to make!! - SBR_Scythe - 05-16-2008

SBR_Ice Wrote:thanks again everyone! already know where the honeymoon will be too.....one of your favorite places, Ryna.....gonna go to Disney World for our honeymoon! Smile

Pffft, how unoriginal :-p

Wow man, Congrats! I um...how did Arch put it? Ah yes..

WHAT????

I have a announcement to make!! - Meparch - 05-16-2008

Ice you need to invite some really hot chicks, then Sonic and I can come and crash it. It has all the workings of a romantic comedy, heavy on the comedy with no romance involved of course, least on our end.

I have a announcement to make!! - SBR_Scythe - 05-16-2008

Starfire Wrote:Belle and I went to Disneyland for our Honeymoon. It rocked. Disney does a lot wrong, but the themeparks are a blast for vacations. July next year huh? Ok. I'll try to save some time off for it. I'd hate to miss it. Scy still hasn't forgiven me for missing his. Confusedad:

Hey, YOU'RE the one who didn't send in the darn response card. If you had just done that, Ryna would not have remembered it :-p And as you will soon learn, Ice, What She Remembers, You BETTER Remember.

Hah, 7/25 is my dad's b-day...sorry pop :-p

I have a announcement to make!! - Ryna - 05-16-2008

SBR_Ice Wrote:thanks again everyone! already know where the honeymoon will be too.....one of your favorite places, Ryna.....gonna go to Disney World for our honeymoon! Smile

cool!! Big Grin

Let me know if you want ideas for fun stuff to do at WDW for your honeymoon, besides the obvious of course...

talking about the fireworks, of course Wink

Here is the disney boards wedding/honeymoon page
http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55

I have a announcement to make!! - Meryl Haddox - 05-17-2008

Ryna Wrote:Let me know if you want ideas for fun stuff to do at WDW for your honeymoon, besides the obvious of course...

Bow-chicka-bow-wow

I have a announcement to make!! - SBR_Ice - 05-17-2008

lol, thanks Ryna :-D

I have a announcement to make!! - Sonic - 05-17-2008

Meryl Haddox Wrote:Bow-chicka-bow-wow

From now on I'm gonna be hearing Alvin from Alvin and the Chipmunks singing that. I haven't seen the movie, just the commercials for it.