Saberwing Forums
Star Wars: The Old Republic, Return Intro Cinematic Video - Printable Version

+- Saberwing Forums (http://www.sabercult.com)
+-- Forum: Main Communications (http://www.sabercult.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: Star Wars: The Old Republic (http://www.sabercult.com/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: Star Wars: The Old Republic, Return Intro Cinematic Video (/thread-3990.html)

Pages: 1 2

Star Wars: The Old Republic, Return Intro Cinematic Video - Underdark - 06-08-2011

Cillian Harth Wrote:I don't know what it is but I kinda get irritated by console gamers when they think their platform is superior than a PC's when it clearly is not.

That's why consoles come out every few years to compete with PC platforms. But yes, I would have to agree with you Cill, the only downside of a PC is that it might not be compatible with a game, which is easily fixable but costs more in the long run. Whereas a console can pop in a disc and play the game, which is more desirable.

And there are some games I love to play on a console vs. pc, and many games I like to play on the pc vs. console. Just how it is. But I will always be a PC gamer at heart.

Star Wars: The Old Republic, Return Intro Cinematic Video - Meparch - 06-08-2011

I really don't like to play games on consoles to the point I simply don't, however most games are made for consoles and consoles is really where all the gaming action is at. Sub base games have kept PC gaming going really but even those are being switched over to consoles.

There is some hope however as consoles are losing some steam due to used game sales. I see the future being people either "renting" games a la subscriptions or only providing a direct download distribution like steam.

Star Wars: The Old Republic, Return Intro Cinematic Video - Starfire - 06-13-2011

Which is still renting. You don't own anything on steam. Big rip off if you ask me. But I digress.

As Quinlin and I were discussing on Facebook, I don't think it's possible for a Jedi to kill a Sith. It seems since Darth Maul is still alive in the next season of Clone Wars, and this Sith guy can survive a lightsaber stab through his chest, the Jedi should just start paying off the Sith to kill each other. It's clearly the only way they can die.

Star Wars: The Old Republic, Return Intro Cinematic Video - Underdark - 06-13-2011

Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Star Wars: The Old Republic, Return Intro Cinematic Video - Hanak - 06-13-2011

Starfire Wrote:Which is still renting. You don't own anything on steam. Big rip off if you ask me. But I digress.

As Quinlin and I were discussing on Facebook, I don't think it's possible for a Jedi to kill a Sith. It seems since Darth Maul is still alive in the next season of Clone Wars, and this Sith guy can survive a lightsaber stab through his chest, the Jedi should just start paying off the Sith to kill each other. It's clearly the only way they can die.

That's basically what the Jedi did: forced the Sith into hiding and led to Darth Bane establishing the rule of two.