Saberwing Forums
Free EQII - Printable Version

+- Saberwing Forums (http://www.sabercult.com)
+-- Forum: Main Communications (http://www.sabercult.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: General Saber Wing Forum (http://www.sabercult.com/forum-35.html)
+--- Thread: Free EQII (/thread-2866.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Free EQII - Meparch - 07-21-2007

Damn SOE, can't resist free. :mep:

[Image: EQ2_promo_3.jpg]

Free EQII - NightFire - 07-21-2007

Quote:Originally posted by Archangel
Damn SOE, can't resist free. :mep:

[Image: EQ2_promo_3.jpg]

Yeah, I got the email too. It stunned me with it's sheer brilliancy.

Buy out Vanguard, it flops, and offer everyone who played a chance to get involved in EQ2 - for free.

Brilliant I say.

Free EQII - Meparch - 07-21-2007

Me and the rest of the world are downloading all those expansions right now. Going to be late sunday before I can play. I like the move, mostly cause I get free stuff.

I guess the deal is EQII lost a lot of players to Vanguard. Once everyone walked out of Vanguard they did not go back to EQII, so SOE is bribing everyone with free expansions and play time to come back to EQII. Not a bad deal I guess, I paid $10 for EQII and now I get all the expansions for free, which I doubt I'll ever have a char high enough level to go play.

There is Nis, Sabs, Doc and myself that can play this now. We should hook up some time.

Free EQII - Doc - 07-22-2007

So you mean I have a reason to play EQ2 again?

Free EQII - NightFire - 07-22-2007

I'd be interested in screwing around a bit in EQ2.

Free EQII - Sabriel777 - 07-22-2007

I didn't get the email myself, due to being subscribed recently, but i'll look into getting it if I can. I just cancelled mine recently but should have a while left on it. I play on Antonia still, and have a couple newbie chars in Neriak area.

By the way, I have a dorf Hammer in WAR named Cynric that I play around with now Sabs.

Free EQII - Sabriel777 - 07-22-2007

Good stuff, I've not been on it in awhile, so i'll have to come on later this week. What times do you usually play? I play it mostly during the week as I am usually doing something on the weekends with Syn. It's been too damn hot here lately lol. Near 40C most of the time with Humidity, I feel like I'm in Florida ffs.

I play a dwarf Ironbreaker for the most part, loves my tanks =oP Im likely going to play a Guardian in AoC too, polearms ftw.

On the weekdays, normally in the 7-11 pm time frame.

Free EQII - Starfire - 07-24-2007

Is it no monthly fee too? That text was very hard to read on my monitor for some reason.

Free EQII - Zombie - 07-24-2007

Its free until September 15, 2007

Free EQII - QuorTek - 07-24-2007

What does EQII offer?

Free EQII - Meparch - 07-25-2007

Quote:Originally posted by QuorTek
What does EQII offer?

FREEDOM!!

Other than that, nothing others don't offer.

Free EQII - Doc - 07-25-2007

I guess I can log back into my alchemist and try to make some more gold, but if none of ya is there, thats all I'll be doing.. adventuring solo is boring

Free EQII - QuorTek - 07-25-2007

well I got a station pass anyway so hehe anyway to download it instead of purchasing the game from a store?