SBRheader.gif

Go Back   Saber Wing > Main Communications > Star Wars: The Old Republic
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2014, 08:55 PM   #16
Nailin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naveh View Post
I want to help, I really really do. But I don't think I'm going to be able to take queuing in much this week.

The imps are constantly running double premades, double heals + tanks, and pugging that with just one or two of us... is just pointless. These teams are hard enough to play against when you've got a solid four on your side, much less the derps that have been queuing in lately. I don't need the comms and I don't need the aggravation. I may play on a lowbie toon to hit the cap, but other than that, I think I'm just done with pubside pvp outside of organized, skilled groups of solid four, with heals and the very least three hard hitting dps. Going into 55 with anything less lately is just a recipe for unfun.
QFT

I'm with Jax on this one. I'm tired of doing more DPS than 2/3 of my team put together, even with my being focused down by 3+ players.
Nailin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 11:53 AM   #17
adun12345
Saberwing Officer

Sadly, grad school continues to consume my every waking moment, otherwise I'd come play with you guys...
adun12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 06:49 PM   #18
Starfire
Manly Salmon Marshmallow

7th on Black Hole. Not too shabby. Engineering rewards please. We only need 1 more purple to unlock the second hangar. =)

This week is Alderaan. It is going to be a tough one, but this is the only planet without a crafting bonus. So I figure it is our best shot.

http://dulfy.net/2014/08/07/swtor-pl...lance_of_Power

Flashpoints and Warzones are the main things this week. Good luck!
Old 12-03-2014, 12:30 AM   #19
Starfire
Manly Salmon Marshmallow

All,

Sorry about missing last week. I was busy with the holidays.

So we, um... didn't place on Alderaan. First time for everything after all. That 12x and the holiday got us. We did however place on Corellia. For the life of me I can't recall where. Fourth I think? Engineering rewards please.

3.0 has arrived today and to make it easier on all of us, I picked Tatooine. It has a ton of things to do. The link is

http://dulfy.net/2014/08/07/swtor-pl...est_Death_Mark

Warzones, Flashpoints, Operations, and GSF all give points. So just levelling normally will give us a fair amount.

I'll see you all in game.
Old 12-10-2014, 12:19 AM   #20
Starfire
Manly Salmon Marshmallow

We placed Ninth on Tatooine last week, due to a lucky crafting snipe at about 3:30. Good work on making that possible everyone.

For this week I have re-invaded Tatooine. I debated Hoth, but the guilds on desert central are far easier to keep up with than the myriad of heavy hitters that declared on the winter wonderland.

http://dulfy.net/2014/08/07/swtor-pl...ncy_Operations

As far as 3.0, I really enjoyed Rishi andYavin is pretty good so far. Anyway, I'll see you in game!
Old 12-17-2014, 09:02 PM   #21
Starfire
Manly Salmon Marshmallow

Tenth on Tatooine. Hey, it still counts!

Engineering rewards please. We are so close to the second hangar.

Makeb is the name of the game for this week. Dulfy's info is here

http://dulfy.net/2014/08/07/swtor-pl...Trade_Emporium

It is the Trade Emporium. Eww. Crafting weeks are tough. However, we do get a warzone bonus. So for those of you that don't want to create, there is always destruction. Works for me. ;)

Good luck, and I'll see you on the battlefield.
Old 12-23-2014, 07:36 PM   #22
Starfire
Manly Salmon Marshmallow

Good work on Makeb. Thanks to those warzones I was nearly double the conquest total. We only need two more engineering rewards for the second hangar, but they can be used for other unlocks as well. So, Logistics or Engineering this week please.

Another crafting week. Ugh.

http://dulfy.net/2014/08/07/swtor-pl...ns_of_Industry

Black Hole seems like our best bet. It is the only one without a crafting bonus. More warzones for me!
Old 12-27-2014, 05:26 AM   #23
SyberDog
Saberwing Officer

::pokes head in:: Hai Sabers!
SyberDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 02:03 PM   #24
Hanak
Master of a POS

He lives?
Old 12-27-2014, 02:34 PM   #25
SyberDog
Saberwing Officer

How is everyone?
SyberDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 07:48 PM   #26
Starfire
Manly Salmon Marshmallow

Tenth on Black Hole. Good work everyone. Logistic rewards would be best for the time being. Engineering and Command work as well.

Due to the GSF bonus we are invading Corellia again.

http://dulfy.net/2014/08/07/swtor-pl...gence_Corellia

There is a server event tonight to ring in the new year with space combat. So I hope to see you all in the skies... Er, cold void of space. =P
Old 01-08-2015, 05:44 PM   #27
Starfire
Manly Salmon Marshmallow

Third on Corellia. Good work. Logistics rewards please. (For those of you that haven't already.)

So somehow Total Galactic War snuck up on us again. We are currently in a really tough fight for first place with a guild that came out of nowhere called Team Phoenix. (I'm guessing it is Mep's new crew by the name. =P) Anyway, we need all hands on deck for this one. Warzones and crafting war supplies get the bonus, but every little bit helps. If we could get sixteen of us to kill an enemy commander we could make some amazing points. The link is here

http://dulfy.net/2014/08/07/swtor-pl...l_Galactic_War

Good luck everyone, and please give it your all! I'd love for us to have a second planet on our record.
Old 01-12-2015, 07:56 PM   #28
Starfire
Manly Salmon Marshmallow

We did it! Quesh is ours!

A heartfelt thank you to each and every saber who contributed. It was an insane, exhilarating, and even stressful ride, but we won. We are now the Conquerors of Quesh. Please take engineering rewards. We are almost done with the guild ship, but we still need a few more of those. As usual, just place them into the last tab on the bank.

As for next week? Yes, we will pick a planet but I expect nothing. It is time to relax and enjoy our victory. I would love a screenshot on the planet commemorating our conquest with as many Sabers as possible. Perhaps even a party on the guild ship to boot.

As for the coming weeks. We should prepare for the next Galactic Total War. The plan is to start collecting resources now. So send those missions and collect the raw materials for our next big push. But that is weeks away. It is time to celebrate!

Oh, and please be gracious winners. Team Phoenix put up one amazing challenge, and they deserve our respect.
Old 01-13-2015, 05:40 PM   #29
Starfire
Manly Salmon Marshmallow

Ok, Quesh is available again for conquest this week. So that means we only have six days to enjoy it. =/ Oh well. Let's gather Thursday evening for a big guild screenshot commemorating our win.

As for this week, Tatooine has been selected since it has the most bonuses. The list of those are here

http://dulfy.net/2014/08/07/swtor-pl...est_Death_Mark

Pretty much everything will net us double or higher points. However, as I mentioned earlier I really don't have the energy for another big fight and I doubt I'm alone. I don't want anyone getting burnt out. Let us just play the game and use these next weeks to gather as many resources as we can. Even with that minimal effort I think we can place without too much trouble. So enjoy the break Sabers. You've certainly earned it.
Old 01-20-2015, 10:17 PM   #30
Starfire
Manly Salmon Marshmallow

Tenth on Tat! Not bad Sabers. That was just casually playing with minimal crafting too. You all did great. Engineering rewards please.

For this week we are hitting Rishi. Both it and Yavin IV are able to be invaded for the first time and we are going to try our luck. As per the norm, the bonuses are below.

http://dulfy.net/2014/08/07/swtor-pl...nquests-guide/

Seems a little bit of everything works on Rishi. Don't burn yourselves out. I'd suggest another week of taking it easy and seeing where we end up. Just remember to keep sending those crafting missions. We need as many resources as we can get for the next big push.