SBRheader.gif

Go Back   Saber Wing > Main Communications > Star Wars: The Old Republic
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-14-2017, 10:26 AM   #1
QuorTek
Owner of a Cool Title

FFXIV

Come play Final Fantasy 14, been on the Zodiark server for almost a year now... and it is an awesome MMO

QuorTek 'Soul-Reaver' SsussunOlath - Ghost Legion Legend and one of the grey, sniper, assassin and sabertist, pilot, able to pilot most ships.
Flights: Dark Matter, Dark Salvation, Dragonfire & Dark Reaver
Profession: Mandalorian for hire, Pilot, Grey Force User.
Idealogy: I come as a Thief in the night & Return with Honor
Word of say: I am hunter, I am death.
QuorTek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 02:20 AM   #2
Underdark
Minorly Historical Senior Member

nerd.

Underdark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 12:04 AM   #3
Hanak
Master of a POS

I'm more impressed that you replied, Undies!
Old 09-11-2017, 05:28 PM   #4
QuorTek
Owner of a Cool Title

Not really a nerd... just playing a good game :)

QuorTek 'Soul-Reaver' SsussunOlath - Ghost Legion Legend and one of the grey, sniper, assassin and sabertist, pilot, able to pilot most ships.
Old 09-16-2017, 06:50 PM   #5
Meparch
Proud Jax Owner

Now now be nice. Of all the reason Q is a nerd, playing FFXIV doesn't even scratch the top 25.
Old 09-16-2017, 07:25 PM   #6
QuorTek
Owner of a Cool Title

You would all be welcome to play it as well... Zodiac EU server if interested, but probably would run into the same addiction problems and be playing a game where the devs and the game developer actually care about their product and game lol... in those ways could say it would be very much like how the Blizzard team care about their games as well and as well taking pride in what they do.

At first waaaay back FFXIV flopped... then the team took the entire game down again and re-invented it and made it good, so that kind of dedication and they like to add in stuff all the time.

If played any Final Fantasy games then would most likely feel home and likewise if not, but at least do it for the chocobo, if need trial invites let me know though, would not mind to get some additional bonusses especially if you guys get hooked onto the game, SW or not really does not make any difference whenever it get to it either either way if just decide to buy the game on steam and play for the first 'free' month you would get enough gameplay to sustain the value of 4-5 normal games if not more for the same value.

Old 12-05-2017, 08:31 AM   #7
Gundlach

How easy or hard is FF14 to get into as a casual player who likes challenging content but not on a super regular basis?
Gundlach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 12:11 PM   #8
QuorTek
Owner of a Cool Title

It is not designed to be difficult but with harder stuff inside the game you can actually get near unbeatable content as well.