SBRheader.gif

Go Back   Saber Wing > Main Communications > EVE Public
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2016, 12:03 PM   #1
Pallos
Citizen Var

Eve Alpha weekend, calling all eve players

And those that want to try. Eve Alpha is a free to play version of eve. It basically works like SWTOR free to play. There are level and perk caps, but the entire game is open to play for free. All old accounts have been changed to Eve Alpha accounts, so if you ever had an eve account, you have an eve alpha account.

My weekend appears to be mostly free, so I will help returning players and players that want to try eve for the first time. I'll get discord loaded up and I'll be on ts. Here is the link to the eve download (don't use steam, it causes problems.)

http://secure.eveonline.com/signup/?...1&action=buddy

Last edited by Pallos; 12-08-2016 at 01:19 PM.
Pallos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 12:07 PM   #2
Pallos
Citizen Var

If you decide you want to sub, you certainly don't have to anymore, use that link. I'll give you all the perks, the best of which is a Plex, which is good for 1 month of subscription or about 1,000,000,000 of in game currency.

Last edited by Pallos; 12-08-2016 at 12:12 PM.
Pallos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 12:13 PM   #3
Pallos
Citizen Var

If you are a returning player and need isk, I will help you out.
Old 12-09-2016, 10:07 AM   #4
Pallos
Citizen Var

If you haven't gotten a discord link from hanak yet, do so. It is a handy program for eve.